Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Real Estate MUST Read


In today's Chicago Tribune, there was one of the best articles on the state of the real estate market that I have read in recent months. I like it so much that I'm going to be giving it to my buyer and seller clients and practically everyone I know. If you're thinking of entering the housing market as either a buyer or a seller this article is truly a must read. I think one line from the article sums it up. "Just what kind of housing bust is this anyway? With gloom-and-doom purveyors forecasting crashes in dozens of metropolitan areas, how could such key fundamentals as jobs, interest rates and pending sales be trending in the opposite direction?"

Market 'rebalancing' gets caught in the spin cycle

So what are your thoughts and concerns about what's happening in the market?